Advantages of ceramic heating sheets:
1. Simple structure;
2. Rapid temperature rise and fast temperature compensation;
3. High power density;
4, the heating temperature is high, up to 500 ° C or more;
5, high thermal efficiency, uniform heating, energy saving;
6, no open fire, safe to use;
7, long life, power loss reduction;
8. The heating element is insulated from the air, and the components are resistant to acid and alkali and other corrosive substances;
Fourth, the main raw materials:
1. Substrate: white multi-layer alumina ceramic with а-Al2O3 content of not less than 95%
2. Lead wire: Nickel wire with Ф0.48mm is used.
3, casing, adhesive tape: Teflon, high temperature adhesive tape
4, resistance: high temperature materials such as tungsten
Five, the main performance:
1, electrical performance
Insulation resistance: R≥5×108Ω [500VDC]
Rated applied voltage: 220VAC/110VAC
Resistance: R + 10% (23 + 1 ° C) or according to user contract requirements.
2, aging test: apply 110% of the rated voltage, a diode in series, on and off for 3 minutes for a cycle, a total of 2 cycles without abnormalities.
3, voltage boost test: add 130VAC, 250VAC voltage, a diode in series, the heating sheet is energized for 10 seconds under each voltage, no abnormality. [Applicable to 230VAC heating sheet]
4, thermal test: under normal voltage, the heating substrate is evenly heated, no abnormalities.
5, physical properties
Body density ≥ 3.6g/cm3
Bending strength ≥ 260MPa
6. Lead tension: the axial direction is not less than 5Kgf, and the angle between the axis and the axis is not less than 3Kgf.
7, temperature performance:
Operating temperature 100 ~ 230 ° C: The highest temperature can reach 500 ~ 700 ° C.
8, heating efficiency: up to 30 seconds to reach the working temperature.
9. Reliability: 30 minutes after installation, 30 minutes for a cycle, no abnormality after 1000 cycles.
The appearance is free from mechanical damage burrs, cracks, rust, and pollution, and the warpage is not more than 0.005 mm/mm.